Published at 10.11.2019
Keynote presentations from the International scientific-practical conference "Innovations in Autism Interventions: Research and Practice of DIRFloortime®".
- Jeffrey Guenzel, Ekaterina Sidor, Innovations in Autism Intervention: Research and Practice of DIRFloortime®
- Virginia Spielmann, Complex Systems Interact in Complicated Ways
- Virginia Spielmann, Sensory Processing & Integration
- Virginia Spielmann, Individual Differences in Autism: Summary of a Scientific Revolution
- Irina Naydina, Alexander Ushakov, DIRFloortime principles and strategies. Following the child’s lead on the basic stages of development
- Amanda Binns, Setting the Stage for Communication to Flourish: The Role of Regulation
- Anna Azirova, Tatiana Bednik, Floortime Strategies and Techniques Higher Functional Emotional Capacities
- Elena Gomozova, Ekaterina Dremina, Militina Gomozova, Svetlana Shishkina, Individual profile creation at the primary admission,Master-class, From the experience of the Floortime-center «Rechetsvetik»
- Jeffrey Guenzel, DIRFloortime® An Evidence-Based Approach
- Elena Akulova, DIR/Floortime: Cooperation of a specialist with a family. How to avoid mistakes?
- Galina Itskovich, DIRFloortimeStrategies and Methods Across the Developmental Trajectory